News & Announcements
Student directories for both SGES and MSES are being compiled for each school and will be made available via email to those who contribute information. Directory information is made available for birthday party invitations, play dates, etc., and is NOT to be used for solicitation purposes. Inclusion in the Student Directory is voluntary and will be given only to those who submit information. Directory questions should be directed to Trisha Moulton at trisha [dot] moulton [at] gmail [dot] com. Enter information about your child for the directory.
Welcome Back to School!
- SGES community: On September 1st, please help us if you are able to provide a "Back to School" teacher and staff breakfast. Signup online or jp092475 [at] verizon [dot] net (contact Hospitality Chair, Julie Davis) directly. Anything you can do to help make this a great welcome back is appreciated!
- MSES community: Keep clipping BoxTops for Education, the "Back to School Box Top Challenge" is in full swing! Have your child return their box tops to their classroom (place them in a baggie, envelope or on a collection sheet labeled with their teacher's name) by Friday, Oct. 7. the classroom that returns the most will win the Box Top trophy. Use our Collection Sheet to keep track!
- PTO Meeting: Join us on Tues. Sept 13th at 7pm in the SGES cafeteria for our first PTO meeting!! All are welcome to attend
- Bus schedules are now available for Millbury Street School and South Grafton Elementary School!
Open Door Days: SGES Aug. 24th 2-3 and MSES Aug. 25th 2-3. Come and see your new classroom, meet your teacher and your new classmates.
Back to School Picnic: Thursday, Sept. 1st @ MSES 6pm-dusk - bring a picnic and meet up with your new friends!
Back to School/Curriculum Nights:
- Grades Pre K-1 Thursday, Sept 22nd, 6:00 pm
- Grades 2 & 3 Tuesday, Sept 20, 6:15 pm
- Grades 4 & 5 Wednesday, Sept 21, 6:15 pm
- Grade 6 Thursday, Sept 29, 6:15 pm
Make Money for Our Schools at Home!
There are many ways you can contribute to the PTO without opening your own wallet. Here are just some:
- Box Tops for Education - Last year we made $2500 just from the Box Tops you sent in! Please remember to collect and send in those Box Tops! Just put them in an envelope and send them to school with your child. Use our Collection Sheet to keep track!
- Stop & Shop A+ Rewards - This program allows you to donate a percentage of each purchase to the PTO. You can earn additional funds by purchasing specially designated products. The only catch is that you must register your Stop and Shop card - even if you did it last year - on the Stop and Shop website. Please remember to select SOUTH GRAFTON ELEMENTARY, as Millbury Street School is not going to be listed there. All funds go into the same PTO account! Register now!
Have you started buying back to school gear yet?! If you have and you're trying to figure out how to get your child's name on everything, check out Mabel's Labels! We are currently running a fundraiser with them and would love your help earning cash for enrichment opportunities this year. All items are shipped directly to you! Order soon and receive them before school starts! Check out the products and order today!